Ride to the Ranch Weekend 2022
June 4 @ 8:00 am - June 6 @ 5:00 pm
Tentative Schedule… Subject to Updates
Friday Night – The Villages
- Hotel check-in for all out-of-town attendees. (For the more adventuresome, those who want can camp at the ranch.)
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, 1205 Avenida Central North, The Villages, FL 32159
- Comfort Suites the Villages, 1202 Avenida Central, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott The Villages, 1141 Alonzo Ave, The Villages, FL 32159
- Meet at Margarita Republic, Gator’s Dockside , or some other venue around, or near, Spanish Springs Town Square for dinner.
- Drinks at McCall’s Tavern to follow?
Saturday Morning – The Villages
- Check out of the hotel (if desired)
- Meet for breakfast at Panera, Perkins, or a hotel breakfast (depending on the hotel)
- 11:00 am – Meet up in the parking lot in front of the Publix (1120 Bichara Blvd inThe Villages) to drive out to the ranch for the cookout.
- 12:00-5:00 pm – Cookout, all are welcome to stay for as long as they want.
- A 50-50 Poker Run to benefit Ronald McDonald House around 2:00-3:00 PM(provided there is interest.) Or some sort of drive in the local area such as a rally, details to be determined.
- Favorite Ride – Everyone gets to vote for their favorite car, and the winner and runners-up receive a prize package.
Saturday Evening – The Villages or the Ranch
- If you want to stick around for a bonfire, you are welcome to do so, or…
- Meet at Gator’s Dockside or McCall’s Tavern for drinks and bar fare, or…
- Just everyone does their own thing.
Sunday Morning – The Villages
- Check out of the hotel.
- All attendees depart for home.
MacKay Tigerhead Ranch, 41758 Tall Pine St
(GPS Address: 5110 Valley Oak St in Weirsdale)
Marion County Road, Lady Lake/The Villages/Weirsdale
(There will be signs on the roads nearby directing you to the ranch.)
(NOTE: You can use the following address on Google Maps to get directions: 41758-41950 Tall Pine St, Lady Lake, FL 32159. At least that is what my GPS reports and will get you in the general area. There will be signs on the roads nearby directing you to the ranch.)
Getting to the ranch is actually part of the event. MacKay Tigerhead Ranch is on Marion County Road, which is actually in extreme northern Lake County and is identified variously as being in Lady Lake, The Villages, and/or Weirsdale. I am told you can use the address of 5110 Valley Oak St, Weirsdale, FL 32195 to get close, but the actual driveway from Marion County Road is a dirt road about 25 feet further east and called Tall Pine St. You will cross the Lake/Marion County line along the driveway; the ranch itself is in Marion County. There will be signs on the roads nearby directing you to the ranch.