BMW Car Club of America, Sunshine Bimmers Chapter, Inc. is delighted to announce that we will once again hold our Holiday Party & Annual Meeting at the beautiful Fields BMW of Winter Park, on Friday, December 8th, 2017.
We are honored that Fields BMW of Winter Park has been gracious to host our event for a 2nd year by donating us the use of their beautiful facility & showroom for an exclusive and exceptional night to remember. The evening will begin at 6:30 pm with some Mingling and H’orderves, followed by a brief annual meeting and dinner. Puff n Stuff catering has once again been chosen to provide us with an unforgettable dining experience, dinner will be served from 7:30 pm until 9:30 pm.
Location: Fields BMW of Winter Park
Address: 963 N. Wymore Rd.
Winter Park, FL 32789
Fields BMW Phone: 407-628-2100
Seating for this event is very limited, thus we ask you to RSVP ASAP this is required and the only way to ensure you will be able to attend, this will also ensure that the proper amount of meals are prepared for the event.
Please read the following information carefully as all due dates must be adhered to.
This is a limited attendee event and WILL be limited to the first 50 members and guests (combined) that respond to this notification. Due to space and budget, this event is to be to be capped at 50 Attendees.
Acceptance of the request will be based on the time stamp of the RSVP. You will receive a response on the status of your request of the acceptance or rejection via email.
- Dinner is complementary to each Member attending plus one guest.
- You MUST provide your membership number to validate your membership for Holiday Dinner.
- RSVPs must be submitted ASAP, via email:
- Please send RSVP to Robin: ( robin @ artisticantiquities .
- Included in the email: Member’s Name, Current BMWCCA Membership Number, and 1 guest name if you are bringing one.
- Deadline for Holiday Dinner RSVP / Sign up is November 25th, 2017 or the first 50 qualified attendees whichever comes first.
Please keep this date in mind when responding to the invitation.
Members and guests will be checked in at the door so that everyone can enjoy the festivities.
Your cooperation is appreciated, and the key to making our annual event successful!
If you have any further questions, you may email Robin Butler. ( robin @ artisticantiquities . com )
This is required, thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you there.